- SMB market specialists
- Software cravers
- Innovation mongers
The seventh ESWC
At our seventh conference in Cologne Open all senses! not only the eyes were widely open and the ears focussed. The so-called difficult year proved to be a positive and creative one - an outstanding success in quality and intensity. Many members of the MicroISV-family have left their adolescence behind and now enrichen our community. With us were many East-European Software-Developers. The (virtual) Keynote of Asa Dotzler set clear priorities and was then greeted and still thoroughly discussed with humour and music by Michael Lehman of Microsoft und Marck. And this friendly athmosphere, where you are allowed to twinkle with your eyes but have tough and subject-oriented discussions with your fellow software developer - was typical for the ESWC 2007. Qualified networking on the programming level and on the acquisition level between sponsors and participants accompanied events and inspiring sessions. Nikos Bozinis then was joyful like a (Software-)King about the well-earned Epsilon-Award and during Karneval we are sure that quite a few Colonians by heart were born.
Thank you so much to all participants and sponsors.
Here are a few impressions from this seventh annual European Software Conference, the premiere event for the European Software and MicroISV Community held in November 2007 in Cologne, Germany.
More pictures can be viewed at:
2. Rüdiger Kügler of Wibu-Systems (msg.link("http://www.euroconference.org/wibudetails14.html")) ;} SYSTEMS: His presentation.
3. Jan Goyvaerts from JGSoft - Comments and thoughts on the ESWC 2007
4. Andy Brice: His usability presentation at the ESWC2007
7. William Rayer - Comments on the ESWC 2007 in his blog.
8. Riverblade at the ESWC and their blog.
9. Discussion on Joel on Software